CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Absent-minded Chef

On Monday, three people close to my heart lost their mother. I have known these three siblings and their mother since I was 15 years old. The funeral was this morning, and naturally I attended to be there for my friends during this horrible time. After the funeral, I came home to get my Loaded Baked Potato Soup into the crock pot. I spent about 30 minutes peeling and cubing potatoes and dicing onions. I got all the ingredients into the crock pot and turned it on. About an hour later, I wanted to go check on it and noticed I didn't plug the crock pot in. FAIL!!!! I plugged it in and decided to go out to dinner. The soup wasn't going to be ready until 9 pm and that's too late to be sitting down to dinner, especially with a toddler in the house. The soup will have to wait until tomorrow. Nevertheless, the soup looks great!

Absent-mindedness can get the best of anyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment