CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chebe Dogs

For those not familiar with gluten-free products, you probably have no idea what Chebe is. Chebe is a brand of bread mix. Thankfully it's not too expensive -- just $2.99 a box. I decided to try the cheese bread mix for this one as suggested by a page I follow on Facebook. Again, this was a very simple thing to make and well worth it!

You just make the mix as the box states, obviously omitting the cooking part until you have the hot dogs wrapped. Then wrap the hot dogs in sort of a swirl like a snake wrapped around it's prey. Then bake for about 20 minutes until the bread is starting to brown.

These were so good! And perfect for a pre-trick or treat dinner. Bella, my friend Sara, and I each had two! Some other friends of mine joined us trick or treating and tried one of the remaining Chebe dogs. They weren't fans of the breading. They're also not in the need of a gluten free diet. I do realize that gluten-free bread has a very different taste to it. It took me about a month to get used to it, and I'm still having to work towards some of the bread options out there. So, ok, these aren't so great for the non-gluten-free eaters out there. But if you're gluten-free, I definitely suggest you try these!

CHEBE!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment