CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Easy Cooking

I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry, so I wanted to fix something easy for dinner. I decided to try the gluten free spaghetti I bought. I browned some hamburger meat and added in the pasta sauce. It was really good! I'm loving how this new gluten free diet is making me feel satisfied after eating. I'm no longer indulging in more food than I need. I'm no longer snacking late at night. This was the first time I've had just one bowl of pasta and felt satisfied. And I just had to try out the new flavor of my new favorite beverage -- La Croix sparkling water. It gives me the effect that I'm drinking soda without all the bad stuff that comes along with soda.

Satisfaction

0 comments:

Post a Comment