CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pizza Fail

Tonight, I decided to try making some gluten free pizza at home. I used some frozen pizza crusts I acquired at Whole Foods yesterday. On the package, it just said to preheat the oven, add your favorite toppings, and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. So, I did exactly that. The pizza came out and at first, the crust hadn't been cooked enough. I guess I was supposed to defrost it first?? I'll try that next time, if I can force myself to try again. I put it back in for a few more minutes. Bells loved the pizza. I couldn't stomach it and just ate the toppings and cheese off the top of it before grabbing some applesauce and gluten free pretzels.

I'll have to head to the gluten free bakery tomorrow and get some of their crust. Their foods taste amazing, they're just really expensive.


0 comments:

Post a Comment