CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Take Two

I decided to head over to Wholesome Foods Bakery this morning. I picked up a 13 inch pizza crust, a loaf of bread, and some more snack mix that Bells and I love so much. So, naturally, I tried the pizza again. I'm a competitive and determined person. I was determined to find a way to eat pizza. Bells loves pizza. She runs around the house like an ad for Little Caesar's yelling "pizza pizza" whenever she senses it's coming. Sprouts was having a 25% off sale, so I called my fellow Celiac friend, and we met there. I invited her over to try the second round of pizza.

We preheated the oven and got the pizza ready with our favorite goodies -- onions and tomatoes over the whole pie, and then pepperoni over half of it for myself and Bells. Once the oven was preheated, it went inside and we waited the 15 minutes for it to finish cooking.

To my surprise, it was incredible!!! Gluten free pizza has won me over. I wasn't happy with the cost of the crust, but it was definitely worth it. I would be willing to bet if I had a regular person try it, they wouldn't know the difference. It tasted just like a regular thin crust pizza.

Success!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment